Back in March, we learned the EA Mobile had partnered with Caesars Interactive to bring World Series of Poker to mobile devices sometime this year. The wait is finally over, as the game based on the show and real world events in the World Series of Poker is now available to download on iPhone, iPad and Android.
The game is available for free on all three platforms, with this "play for fun" virtual poker game giving you a chance to play either Texas Hold 'Em or Omaha Poker with real world friends or virtual strangers. You'll compete in in-game tournaments to win digital World Series of Poker championship bracelets, and can even throw a bit of real money at the game to become a VIP player. These VIP users will be given access to 25 detailed player statistics, helping you up your game.
While World Series of Poker is inherently social due to its online multiplayer action, you can also chat in real time with other players and even send other players gifts like energy drinks, clothing and accessories or pets. As we said before, you can play World Series of Poker for free, but you can also spend plenty of money on additional chips if that's something that interests you. Of course, before you can do that, you'll need to download the game, won't you?
Click here to download World Series of Poker on iTunes... or on Android --->
Are you excited to try another poker game on your favorite mobile devices? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now