If you're a fan of SimCity Social on Facebook that also happens to have a Twitter account, and also happens to follow the official Sims 3 Twitter feed, you were given quite the gift this afternoon to celebrate the "official" launch of SimCity Social on Facebook. Even though it ignores the fact that the game has already been available to play on Facebook since late June, this "launch" gift is actually pretty great, but if you've cleared out the Bedrock Wonder to the left side of your town, you'd know that already.
The prize is a Plumbob Monument, which also happens to be the prize given out for completing that Bedrock Wonder. This tiny little statue offers a bonus of 50 population to an area two squares wide in every direction, so if you place this in the middle of a heavily populated neighborhood, you could easily boost your population by a few hundred citizens in a matter of seconds, and all for free at that!
To claim your free Plumbob Monument, you'll need to click on the link given by the official Sims Twitter account, or click right hereto earn it without the hassle of heading to Twitter. While there's nothing official that states this link will expire, we can't imagine it staying active forever. That being the case, you'll want to claim your free Plumbob Monument just as soon as you can to ensure you can take advantage of this awesome population boost in your city.
Were you able to claim your free Plumbob Monument in SimCity Social? Sound off in the comments!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023