As Americans finish with their fireworks and 4th of July celebrations, it's time once again to head back into the world of FarmVille, as the game has received new items in the Rainforest theme released at the beginning of the week. This theme has expanded with new trees, animals and more, and as usual, we're here with a complete look at the new items so that you can plan ahead for your next shopping trip.
Bromeliad Tree - 6 Farm Cash
Sandbox Tree - 12 Farm Cash
Coffee Bean Tree - 8 Farm Cash
Rubber Tree - 14 Farm Cash
Rainforest Horse - 26 Farm Cash
Mayan Cow - 20 Farm Cash
Black Caiman - 2.2 million coins or 12 Farm Cash
Piranha Sheep - 16 Farm Cash
Piraiba Catfish (Water Only) - 8 Farm Cash
Piranha Pond - 12 Farm Cash
Rainforest Ruin - 5 Farm Cash
Carnivorous Plants - 30,000 coins
Rainforest Trail - 10,000 coins
All of these items will be available in the game's store for the next two weeks, giving you plenty of time to both shop for them, and forget that they even exist. You'll want to make sure that you shop for these items sooner, rather than later, to make sure the latter doesn't happen.
What do you think of these new Rainforest items in FarmVille? Sound off in the comments!
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!