Real estate may be expensive, but sometimes the buildings constructed on top of that land are far pricier.
Construction started last year on Yongsan Landmark Tower in downtown Seoul, South Korea, which is expected to cost a record-breaking $3.43 billion to build.
But there are lots of other pricey buildings out there.
We've rounded up the most expensive, using data from MSN.ca.
See more on Business Insider:
The 15 Most Expensive Cities For Prospective Homebuyers
HOUSE OF THE DAY: A San Francisco Mansion With Bay Views Just Hit The Market At $27 Million
Travelers Say These Are The 10 Best Restaurants On The Planet
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.99% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap