It isn't easy working in retail on Black Friday, the notorious shopping day following Thanksgiving. Big-box retailers offer their top discounts, and shoppers respond with mad rushes through the check-out line.
So Jan Sullivan, who stands 4 feet 11 inches and is 73, was hardly in an enviable situation last November when her employer of 22 years, Walmart Stores Inc., assigned her the task of stopping customers from leaving through the exit door at a branch in Bay Pines, Fla.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program