By Heather Huhman
"Would you rather be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a sea of water?" Weighing out the pros and cons of large versus small companies is not a foreign task for most of us. So, you have your chosen field, now which environment is right for you: a big corporation or a small business?
For the second year in a row, Apple, Google, and Walt Disney rank as the top companies undergraduates believe to be their "ideal" employers. Furthermore, business majors are still eager to join big name firms like JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program