Apparently, the folks at ViceAge Entertainment didn't get the memo that Zynga doesn't appreciate others throwing around the -Ville name, as they've released a new Tiny Tower / Small Street clone by the name of SchoolVille on iPhone and iPad. Assuming the game only gets slapped with a name change and not an entire removal from the store, here's what you can expect from this uniquely themed take on the horizontal "tower" genre.
SchoolVille sees you building classrooms from left to right along a never-ending roadway. In between these school rooms, you can build various facilities to earn profits. In this way, the classrooms serve as homes and the facilities are businesses, if you're looking for a comparison to Tiny Tower (or any of the many games exactly like it). Different goods require different amounts of coins to purchase and take varying amounts of time to run out, but all of this goes towards the cycle of building new rooms to house more students, only to build more facilities to produce and sell more products.
There are some light missions to complete along the way, like ordering specific goods or building certain structures, but the majority of gameplay will be spent either transporting kids in the school bus or waiting for goods to be stocked / sold. The game's graphics are fairly cute, as the school theme is something that we at least haven't seen before, and the soundtrack is also quite cheerful. Ultimately though, this is another horizontal tower builder on the App Store, which was already full of them.
If you're interested in trying out SchoolVille for yourself, you can now download it for free on your iPhone or iPad, but don't be surprised if the name suddenly changes down the road.
Click here to download SchoolVille on iTunes ---->
Have you tried SchoolVille? What do you think of this school-themed building game? Sound off in the comments!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- The cutest plus-size clothes you can find in Nordstrom’s Anniversar…
- Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is finally live— Here’s what’s worth a pu…
- These are the best home and kitchen finds marked down during Nordstrom…
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card