Now that SimCity Social has launched in full on Facebook, we've come to experience one of the neatest gameplay features we've seen in some time: a level up bonus that gives you a one-time-only opportunity to purchase a premium item at a very heavy discount (what the game calls One Time Offers). While you're free to purchase many items in the game's store using Diamonds, SimCity Social's premium currency, every time you level up, one item in particular is discounted sometimes up to 75% off or more, and you'll have just one chance to purchase it: Close the level up window and the price increases, apparently forever.
Luckily, it appears that these prizes are standard across all levels, meaning that you can plan ahead for your next level's prize based on other users' experiences. What's more, we've decided to catalog all of the level-up rewards in a handy-dandy guide, letting you plan ahead for when you are going to want to spend Diamonds, and when you should save them for later.
You'll start the game at Level 1 (obviously), and the rewards start at Level 2. Without further ado, here are the items, along with their original and discounted prices. Note: These items may change, but this guide is current as of this writing.
Level 2: The Arch (based on the Gateway Arch in St. Louis) - Originally 21 Diamonds. Discounted to 10 Diamonds.
Level 3: Makeout Point (decoration) - Originally 32 Diamonds. Discounted to 12 Diamonds.
Level 4: Perpetual Waterfall Mill (decoration) - Originally 30 Diamonds. Discounted to 11 Diamonds.
Level 5: Minigolf Park (attraction) - Originally 18 Diamonds. Discounted to 7 Diamonds.
Level 6: Cupcake Factory - Originally 20 Diamonds. Discounted to 7 Diamonds.
Level 7: Pet Salon (business) - Originally 20 Diamonds. Discounted to 7 Diamonds.
Level 8: Soccer Pitch (decoration) - Originally 23 Diamonds. Discounted to 6 Diamonds.
Level 9: Ferris Wheel (decoration) - Originally 21 Diamonds. Discounted to 6 Diamonds.
Level 10: Basketball Court (decoration) - Originally 24 Diamonds. Discounted to 5 Diamonds.
Level 11: Cylinder Garage (decoration) - Originally 24 Diamonds. Discounted to 5 Diamonds.
Level 12: 5,000 Materials - Originally 12 Diamonds. Discounted to 3 Diamonds.
Level 13: Nightclub - Originally 28 Diamonds. Discounted to 6 Diamonds.
Level 14: Bell Tower (decoration) - Originally 18 Diamonds. Discounted to 4 Diamonds.
Level 15: 5,000 Materials - Originally 12 Diamonds. Discounted to 3 Diamonds.
Level 16: Bell Tower - Originally 18 Diamonds. Discounted to 4 Diamonds.
Level 17: 5,000 Materials - Originally 12 Diamonds. Discounted to 3 Diamonds.
Level 18: Old Shipping Crane - Originally 22 Diamonds. Discounted to 5 Diamonds.
Level 19: Lover's Lake - Originally 30 Diamonds. Discounted to 6 Diamonds.
Level 20: Archery Range - Originally 26 Diamonds. Discounted to 6 Diamonds.
Level 21: Water Gun Factory - Originally 25 Diamonds. Discounted to 7 Diamonds.
Level 22: 10,000 Materials - Originally 24 Diamonds. Discounted to 6 Diamonds.
Level 24: Hot Air Balloon - Originally 25 Diamonds. Discounted to 7 Diamonds.
Level 26: 25,000 Materials - Originally 60 Diamonds. Discounted 19 Diamonds.
We'll continue adding to this guide as we learn more about each level's individual "One Time Offer," so make sure to keep checking back with us!
Have you already splurged on any of these "One Time Offer" items in SimCity Social? Are there any on the list above that you'll now be saving up for? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikTok shows you how to take your pumpkin spice latte to the next l…
- Over 5,500 Amazon shoppers love this gel nail kit — and it’s under $40
- This perfume smells like an expensive hotel lobby in the best way
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021