House hunting on a budget isn't easy. To help, we found properties from all over the U.S., even in Hawaii, that all cost $150,000. Some are foreclosures, some are condos and some will simply blow you away.
See the gallery and find out what kind of amazing properties $150K will get you!
Have some more money to burn? See the most expensive property listing in all 50 states:
See more great content on AOL Real Estate:
Inside Look: NYC's 'Steampunk' Loft (VIDEO)
Look out for that house! School's Wild Art Installation
Is Buying Foreclosures Now 'Sexy?'
5 Things That Can Derail Your Home Sale
Pam, Leo Pierce: A Summer of Celebrity Rentals
Are You Living in One of America's Gayest Places?
Those Mortgages Blamed for the Housing Crisis? They're Back
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program