If you've been saving your Zynga Game Cards (or even eCard codes), just waiting for a great sale before redeeming them, now's definitely the time, at least in CityVille. This weekend only, Zynga is offering users 50% extra City Cash on every Zynga Game Card or eCard redemption, making your real world cash go even further in the long run.
To be clear, this promotion will see the entire value of your card(s) redeemed, but you'll receive 50% extra City Cash on the other end. For instance, if you redeemed a card that would give you 100 City Cash, you'd instead receive 150 City Cash for the same amount of money. In this way, it's not really a "sale," as Zynga likes to say, but more a bonus promotion since you're still spending the same amount of money.
Remember, this promotion will end at the end of the day on June 24, so you'll need to hurry to take advantage of this (genuinely nice) offer!
Will you purchase or redeem a Zynga Game Card this weekend to get 50% extra City Cash? What will you do with all of your new Cash? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Mom wonders if she went too far by asking restaurant manager to tur…
- Instantly upgrade your bed or sofa with this $25 throw pillow set from…
- Score up to 50% off Oakley sunglasses for this week only
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!