While Ruby Blast is the new hotness on Facebook and Zynga.com, Zynga is hoping that you'll still play Bubble Safari, the company's bubble-popping adventure on Facebook, and it's willing to pay to make sure you do. If you're a CastleVille player, there's a new promotion available to you that will allow you to win up to 25 Exploration Crystals for reaching different stages in Bubble Safari.
The Exploration Crystals are given out in three waves, meaning that you'll need to continue playing Bubble Safari for a lengthy amount of time to actually win all 25 of them. You'll earn batches of Crystals for reaching Regions 2, 3, and 5 in Bubble Safari, which sounds deceptively simple. Factor in the fact that each region contains multiple levels, and that you'll be limited by energy use along the way and you have a promotion that's much easier to complete on paper than in practice. Still, if you're up to the challenge, know that you'll have ample rewards waiting for you in CastleVille when you return.
What do you think of this cross-promotion between Bubble Safari and CastleVille? Do you play Bubble Safari because you simply like to, or just to complete cross-promotions like these in other games? Sound off in the comments!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Dad’s impression of Elmo is spot-on, and his baby is totally here f…
- Mom’s all-natural bath remedy for restless babies is brilliant: ‘How i…
- 6 ways to level up s’mores
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!