Whether you're a fan of the Jade Falls expansion in FarmVille or not, I think you'd agree with me that winning 1,000 Farm Cash would be a great thing. Zynga has combined the two with a new contest on the game's official forums, asking you to use a bit of creativity to write a poem about Jade Falls itself.
This can't be any old poem though, as this contest specifically requires a haiku. A Haiku is a three line poem with a syllable pattern of 5, 7, 5 over the poem's three lines. Simply create a haiku about Jade Falls (or even FarmVille in general), and you'll have a chance to win.
Three very lucky entrants will walk away with this contest's spoils, with the grand prize winner taking home 1,000 Farm Cash. The second and third place prizes are 500 and 250 Farm Cash each, respectively, so there's definitely plenty of incentive to throw a few lines together in an effort to win, wouldn't you agree? For more rules and how to enter, check out the FarmVille forums. Good luck!
[Image credit: Zynga]
What would you do if you won this contest and suddenly had 1,000 Farm Cash to spend? Would you spend it all quickly, or would you save it for future releases? Sound off in the comments!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- FYI, the perfect button-up shirt is available on Amazon for less th…
- If you only get one thing from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, it has …
- 7-year-old stuns mom by secretly spending $6,000 in iPad app add-ons: …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!