As we prepare to celebrate Independence Day in the United States on July 4, Facebook game developer Arkadium has given users a way to celebrate virtually in Mahjongg Dimensions with an all new Fourth of July Collection. This collection contains four new boosts for you to purchase or collect with your friends' help, with each giving you a chance to really fly up your friends leaderboard by earning a ton of points.
Only two of these four boosts are available as of this writing, with the other two coming online over the next few weeks. A "Summer Grilling Puzzle" is available for free, as you just have to get a friend to send you one. Meanwhile, a Fireworks Puzzle costs 50 Facebook Credits (for a pack of 10). The other two boosts, the Apple Pie Puzzle and the Stars and Stripes Puzzle [pictured above], will be released on July 2 and June 25, respectively.
If you can collect all four Boosts during this event, you'll receive a free Freedom VIP Boost as an extra gift. Regardless of the boost, these puzzles will allow you to play a much easier puzzle than you would in the normal game, with less symbols to match, allowing for faster (and bigger) combos and offering the potential for huge scores that will probably beat out the high scores of your friends. All of this will only be available in the game for a limited time, so be sure to play and collect these four boosts for yourself before the collection disappears on July 9.
Are you excited about playing through Independence Day-themed puzzles in Mahjongg Dimensions? Sound off in the comments.
- 30-year mortgage rate dips again to 3%. Time for a refinance.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Mom knows exactly what to say to person who accused her of ‘borrowi…
- Mom is convinced her floors are spotless, then a professional cleaner …
- This super affordable Amazon jewelry organizer is so perfect, I purcha…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021