Continuing the tradition of years past, FarmVille's third birthday celebration sees the limited time return of some formerly retired items in the game's marketplace. The first theme in this incredibly limited event is Parisian Chateau, and it comes with just a handful of items that you can now purchase across your farms, making up for anything you might have missed when these items were originally available. Here's a look at the newly re-released items.
Camargue Horse - 24 Farm Cash
Patisserie - 42 Farm Cash
Pavilion - 30 Farm Cash
Chateau - 60 Farm Cash
Provencal Fence - 700 coins
Forest - 10 Farm Cash
Lavender Knoll - 4 Farm Cash
Hill - 6,500 coins
As you can see, there are only a few items in this first wave of Birthday Classics items, but hopefully they're the ones you want from this previously released theme, as it seems that they're all we're going to get. This theme of items will expire from the store in just under 13 hours, so shop fast if you're interested in purchasing any of them! Stay tuned for more Birthday Classics coverage, as we discover what theme FarmVille brings back next!
Will you rush into FarmVille to purchase any of these returning items, or did you purchase all that you wanted the first time they were available? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!