It's contest time in Hidden Chronicles once again, as Zynga is preparing to give away plenty of in-game items and Estate Cash to luck players of its hidden object game on Facebook. While randomly being chosen as a winner is a possibility in this particular contest, you'll need to put some effort and creativity into your entry to stand a chance at the best prizes.
This particular contest asks you to take a real world picture and then alter it by adding the Hidden Chronicles logo in some fashion. You can be as creative as you wish in your alterations, so long as you own the picture that you are altering (sorry, no Google Image searches allowed). For an example, we're shown the picture above, with the Hidden Chronicles logo attached to a billboard in a city skyline.
Entries will be accepted until June 25, at which point Zynga will choose the top 10 entrants and then let fans decide the ultimate winners. First place will walk away with 250 City Cash, while the second and third place entrants will win 150 and 75 Estate Cash each, respectively. Those random prizes we spoke of earlier come in the form of a in-game Grape Arbor for your Estate that will be given to 25 random entrants.
For the complete rules on this contest, head over to the game's official forums. Good luck!
Are you going to enter this photo contest in Hidden Chronicles? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!