PlayFirst's Mall Stars, a mall-building game first made available in Canada, is now be available on the US Apple App store. The game, which we wrote about a few months ago, allows players to design malls that cater to 10 different customers, or "Stars," with individual preferences for products and attractions. Players fill their malls with products in order to attract the Stars to their stores.
Unlike other games by PlayFirst, Mall Stars bypasses the "Dash" style of gameplay in favor of a slower and more relaxed gaming environment. The primary goal of the game is to keep customers happy by stocking the right combo of products, and earn bonus points by helping Stars find specific items, which lead them into Shopping Frenzies.
Mall Stars launched with 10 different Stars, each with an individual back-stories and preferences. Those stars include sports legend Duncan Hoops, who frequents the Sports-a-Holic store, and reality star Cathy Cashian, who prefers fashions from the Louie Baton boutique. Mall Stars plans to add more characters in the future.
Although the game starts out with only three main stores, one small store, and one attraction, you can turn your podunk shop-a-lot into a Mall of America-style palace of consumerism. Make all of those mall management dreams come true by downloading the game for free for the iPod, iPhone, or iPad from the App Store.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- ‘Is my wife running my kids ragged?’: Dad wonders if his kids are d…
- Super soft and cozy UGG blankets are on sale for up to 60% off at Nord…
- 7 of the best kitchen deals to shop during Walmart’s early Black Frida…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021