While it's easy to compare most every bubble-popping game on Facebook to standout hits like Bubble Witch Saga, cookapp's Buggle on Facebook is more identical to Zynga's Bubble Safari, with both experiencing amazing growth over the last month. While different in theme, Buggle and Bubble Safari are so much alike, and have become popular at so identical a time that it might be hard to determine which one actually came first.
Sitting at 3.8 million monthly users according to AppData (a growth of almost three million players in a single month), Buggle asks you to complete levels with one simple goal: free bees that are trapped in bubbles, allowing them to fall to the bottom of the screen. You'll need to destroy all of the bubbles keeping the bees suspended in the air by creating matches of like-colored bubbles with your bubble cannon, and any bubbles that fall freely away from the equation will fall into one of five honey jars at the bottom of the screen (similar to the fruit barrels in Bubble Safari).
There are power-ups to purchase with the coins you earn, and each stage comes with a star rating based on your own performance. You can climb each level's leaderboards, comparing your stats to friends, and the game's difficulty ramps up accordingly as you progress, with more difficult original bubble templates and bubbles that contain Worker Bees that you must avoid hitting.
All told, Buggle's rapid growth helps further prove the popularity and recent dominance of the bubble-popping genre on Facebook, so if you have it in you to try yet another bubble-popping game, why not give this one a try?
Click here to play Buggle on Facebook --->
Have you tried Buggle on Facebook? Which bubble-popping game on Facebook is your favorite? Sound off in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikTok parents share brilliant technique for getting toddlers excit…
- Toddler lights up with joy the second he sees mom at daycare: ‘[This] …
- Get an extra 30% off Sephora Collection sale items for 1 more day — as…
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021