While mobile gaming can provide some incredibly fun experiences, regardless of the genre, many games rely on a constant internet connection to play, limiting the amount of time you can get your game on when playing on a wifi-only device like some versions of the iPad. If MargaritaVille Online is one of the major games in your iPad gaming catalog, you can now kiss the internet requirement goodbye, as an offline mode is now available to access via a new update on iTunes.
Unfortunately, if you're already made progress in the game on Facebook, playing in the offline mode will require that you start from scratch (since you won't connect to Facebook and therefore can't pull in your Facebook/online iPad game progress), but you will be able to earn achievements via Game Center and climb the game's leaderboards as well. Likewise, you won't be able to take your offline progress onto Facebook if you eventually decide to go online with the game, so you'll need to make sure that ditching the internet connection is what you want in the long run.
Still, this update offers players a chance to experience MargaritaVille Online on the go, even if they only wish to play the game's many mini-games on a secondary account when they're on a road trip, at a friends' house, etc. before heading back online once they regain access to the internet. The offline mode update for MargaritaVille Online can now be downloaded for free on iTunes.
Are you excited to see MargaritaVille Online now available to play even when not connected to the internet? Would you play other mobile games if they didn't rely on a constant internet connection? Sound off in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card