By Julie Zeveloff
After months of rumors and speculation, it's official: Justin Bieber paid $6.5 million for the mansion he recently bought in Calabasas, outside the city of Los Angeles, according to the Los Angeles Times.
The 10,000-square-foot house sits on 1.3 acres and has seven bedrooms, a pool and a wine cellar -- just what every 18-year-old needs.
Read more on Business Insider:
Buy This Fifth Avenue Townhouse of Broken Dreams for $72 Million
An Italian Tycoon Just Bought Miami's New Most Expensive Home for $25 Million
It's Actually A Dumb Idea to Buy the Best House on the Block
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program