Even though Mother's Day is almost at a close (depending on your time zone), the FarmVille team has decided to release one last(?) set of items in the game's limited edition Mother's Day item theme, so if you forgot to get mom something, and she also happens to play FarmVille, why not take a look at your new gift options?
Dahlia Tree - 6 Farm Cash
Gerber Tree - 12 Farm Cash
Cake Pop Tree - 8 Farm Cash
Giant Cake Pop Tree - 14 Farm Cash
Dapple Gypsy Horse - 26 Farm Cash
Giant Dapple Gypsy Horse - 28 Farm Cash
Lion Cub - 14 Farm Cash
Mother Sheep - 16 Farm Cash
Somail Cat - 2 million coins or 12 Farm Cash
Carnation Fence - 7,000 coins
Flower Bed II - 10,000 coins
Mom Day Gnome - 10 Farm Cash
All told, you could spend quite a few Farm Cash on these items, regardless of whether they're gifts for mom or for yourself, and I couldn't blame you. Whatever your decision, you'll have two weeks to make it, as these items will disappear after that point. Happy Mother's Day!
What do you think of these (apparently final) Mother's Day items in FarmVille? Did you purchase any items for a mom that happens to play FarmVille? Sound off in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Mom desperately tries to figure out how she got her baby to sleep t…
- It’s easier than it looks to make yourself this fancy affogato dessert
- This tiny device keeps mosquitoes away all summer, and it’s on sale fo…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!