With only a few days left until Mother's Day, we're left wondering: Have you purchased your mom a gift yet? If the answer's no, and mom happens to be a FarmVille player, perhaps the perfect gift is right in front of you, as Zynga has released a new set of items in the game's limited edition Mother's Day theme. This theme has expanded this week with new trees, animals and more, so if you have some Farm Cash on hand, remember to hit that "Send" button and send these items off to the mothers you're closest to in your life.
Baby Bundle Tree - 6 Farm Cash
Giant Baby Bundle Tree - 12 Farm Cash
Birthstone Tree - 8 Farm Cash
Giant Birthstone Tree - 14 Farm Cash
Baby Seal - 12 Farm Cash
Pink Carnation Pony - 24 Farm Cash
Mom Goose - 12 Farm Cash
Newfoundland - 2 million coins or 12 Farm Cash
Mom Duck - 16 Farm Cash
Outdoor Spa - 20 Farm Cash
Flowerbed 1 - 10,000 coins
Carnation Bridge - 14 Farm Cash
Rivert Gnome - 12 Farm Cash
If you forget to purchase any of these items until after Mother's Day has come and gone in the real world, you'll still be able to make up for it on your farm(s), as these items will be available for the next two weeks. Just make sure you buy mom something between now and Sunday, won't you?
What do you think of these newest Mother's Day items in FarmVille? Let us know in the comments!
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates keep retreating
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers swear by these cooling sheets to sleep…
- TikTok mom shares hilarious montage of her baby ‘discovering’ his feet
- Baby is annoyed with her mom for spending a long time at Target: ‘You …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!