Another set of items has launched in the recently re-released Japanese Garden theme in FarmVille, with there being a little something for everyone, from tree farmers to animal collectors and beyond. Here's a complete look at the new items that were released this evening for your shopping pleasure.
Loquat Tree - 6 Farm Cash
Japanese Persimmon Tree - 12 Farm Cash
Origami Tree - 8 Farm Cash
Giant Origami Tree - 14 Farm Cash
Samurai Duck - 16 Farm Cash
Japanese Spaniel - 12 Farm Cash
Momonga - 2 million coins or 12 Farm Cash
Giant Samurai Duck - 18 Farm Cash
Noma Pony - 24 Farm Cash
Tea House - 15 Farm Cash
Dry Garden - 5 Farm Cash
Stone Lantern - 30,000 coins
Stone Bridge - 10 Farm Cash
Remember, while we may have seen Japanese Garden themed items released in FarmVille previously, these items are new to the game. That being said, make sure to pull out any formerly released items from storage and make this theme something really special on your farm(s). These new store items will only be available for the next two weeks, so shop fast before they all expire!
What do you think of these new Japanese Garden items in the FarmVille marketplace? Sound off in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- ‘I bought it in 3 colors’: Over 800 Nordstrom shoppers want this pe…
- ‘Nordstrom’s best-kept secret’: These leggings are now less than $8
- You need these super soft, cozy loungewear pieces in your life
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!