Are your FarmVille farms or your in-game gift box overflowing with useless, duplicate decorations or outdated items that you simply no longer want or need? It looks like those items might be given a new purpose in the future, with that purpose being to fund your virtual wallet with Farm Cash! According to images found by the folks at FVNation, a new Flea Market feature is in the works for our games that will offer us Farm Cash in exchange for old items.
Unfortunately, what these items are exactly is still up in the air. It could be that we'll be given an option to trade excess decorations (like bonus decorations you may claim from a holiday collection event) for a few Farm Cash each, or this could be something as complex as allowing us to trade away extra Ducklings, Saplings and the like for Farm Cash in bulk. We simply don't know enough about this Flea Market yet to make any conclusions.
Considering the game's history, I have a hard time getting too excited about this, but the image does make it pretty clear that Farm Cash is the name of the game, and that we'll be getting some (apparently) for free. We'll make sure to stay on top of things, and will let you know if that indeed happens to be the case, or if this is simply too good to be true.
[Image Credit: FVNation]
Are you excited about the potential this Flea Market feature holds? Would you be willing to sell old (but no longer available) decorations for Farm Cash? Sound off in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- We tried TikTok’s bell pepper sandwich hack
- Toddler refuses to take off his dinosaur mask to eat fries: ‘Some thin…
- 8 affordable Valentine’s Day gifts under $50 that look super expensive
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!