If you're looking for another kind of bubble popper on Facebook (and don't want to wait for whatever Zynga is apparently working on), you might want to take a look at Bubble Bunny from Ooblada. Bubble Bunny plays similarly to games like Bubble With Saga, in that you'll need to shoot bubbles are other bubbles that are arranged at the top of the screen, but in each 60-second game, you'll be faced to tackle the challenge of fairly realistic physics as you shoot upwards.
To be specific, when presented with a set of three groups of bubbles; say, yellow, blue and red, and you wish to shoot a red bubble upwards, the entire arrangement will then rotate in a circular fashion to respond to the "force" you placed on the contraption by hitting it with another bubble. Sure, those red bubbles may burst when you fling a red bubble at them, but now you may have made the blue bubbles impossible to reach as they've rotated counter-clockwise towards the top of the screen.
Luckily, power-ups are incredibly prevalent, giving you the ability to shoot wild-card bubbles that can burst anything they hit, ones that completely eliminate all the bubbles on the screen (the gameplay is setup in stages, giving you new arrangements each time your current one is cleared) and so on. Unfortunately, some negative boosts are also available, like one that turns off the lights, allowing you to only see a small section of the board with a flashlight, or one that slows down the speed at which you can shoot bubbles. Since you're forever being timed, these can really hurt your overall score.
You'll be able to compare your progress to that of your friends via a weekly leaderboard, and will always have the game's mascot, Bubble Bunny himself to compare an arbitrary score to, if you happen to be the only one in your network playing. You can level up and earn extra lives so that you can continue playing the game longer in each sitting, but it would have been nice if these limits weren't in place at all, so as to really allow the addiction to set in. As it stands, Bubble Bunny is a cute and solid bubble-popping game on Facebook, so grab a bubble gun and jump right in.
Click here to play Bubble Bunny on Facebook --->
Have you tried Bubble Bunny on Facebook? What do you think of the game's inclusion of a physics system? Sound off in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next ou…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021