If you want some of Bubba Watson's golf magic to rub off on you, here's your chance, but you better have the green. The pink-driver-wielding lefty, who stunned audiences around the world by pulling off an unlikely Master's win on Sunday, is trying to offload his waterfront home in Lexington, N.C., to the tune of $1.499 million.
The house, reportedly listed in February, offers four bedrooms, five bathrooms and a slew of luxury amenities in its generous 3,386-square-foot interior -- plus an outdoor kitchen, saltwater pool, hot tub, and outdoor TV. The luxury home takes full advantage of its waterside perch on High Rock Lake, boasting jaw-dropping panoramas, and a boathouse, aluminum pier and boat storage.
TopTenRealEstateDeals.com tells us that self-taught Gerry "Bubba" Watson and his wife, Angie, currently reside in Florida with their adopted son, Caleb. Just 1 month old, the infant kept his mother at home during the weekend's competition, so she was unable to witness her husband's triumph in person.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program