If you want some of Bubba Watson's golf magic to rub off on you, here's your chance, but you better have the green. The pink-driver-wielding lefty, who stunned audiences around the world by pulling off an unlikely Master's win on Sunday, is trying to offload his waterfront home in Lexington, N.C., to the tune of $1.499 million.
The house, reportedly listed in February, offers four bedrooms, five bathrooms and a slew of luxury amenities in its generous 3,386-square-foot interior -- plus an outdoor kitchen, saltwater pool, hot tub, and outdoor TV. The luxury home takes full advantage of its waterside perch on High Rock Lake, boasting jaw-dropping panoramas, and a boathouse, aluminum pier and boat storage.
TopTenRealEstateDeals.com tells us that self-taught Gerry "Bubba" Watson and his wife, Angie, currently reside in Florida with their adopted son, Caleb. Just 1 month old, the infant kept his mother at home during the weekend's competition, so she was unable to witness her husband's triumph in person.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold