Last summer, Ludia transformed another popular television show into a social Facebook game experience with Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? The Facebook versions offers multi-gamer play as you'll compete against other players to answer multiple choice questions correctly based on specific subjects in an elementary school child's life (3rd Grade English, for example). Now, this experience has gone mobile as Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader has launched in the Canadian iTunes App Store on iOS.
The gameplay is mostly identical to the Facebook version, with a few differences. For one, the Facebook version allows the top three players in a game to go on to answer the 5th Grade Bonus Question, but here, only the top player has the ability to answer that question. In addition, if you connect to your Facebook account, you'll be able to "copy" their answers as a sort of lifeline if you don't know the answer to a particular question. In addition, you can send bonus questions to your Facebook friends to increase your chances at additional virtual cash. And while you might appear to be playing against other players in real-time, the gameplay is asynchronous. However, your own performances will be compared to other gamers who have also completed those same questions.
Ultimately, the gameplay here is what you'd expect from any of Ludia's multiple game-show-to-social-game transitions, and should be launching on the American iTunes App Store soon.
Are you looking forward to testing your intelligence on the go in this mobile version of Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Sound off in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Celebrate with a bang this 4th of July with these festive beverages
- More than 30,000 Amazon shoppers swear by the MudBuster for cleaning t…
- 8 must-shop OXO Good Grips deals you need to add to your Amazon cart t…
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You