Pioneer Trail Telegraph Station: Everything you need to know
I hope you've made a bit of progress in Prospect Falls within Pioneer Trail, as you can now build a new structure in both of these locations: the Telegraph Station. The Telegraph Station is available to users level 18 and above, and again, it can be built on both your original Homestead and in Prospect Falls.
This feature comes with six goals, three each on your Homestead and in Prospect Falls. Once you've built and fully upgraded both Telegraph Stations, you can collect from them daily to earn massive bonuses with enough repetition.
Head on a Wire
- Place the Telegraph Station on your Homestead
- Clear 40 Debris on your Homestead
- Complete first Phase of Telegraph Station on your Homestead
Rewards: 300 XP, 300 coins, 3 Cantaloupe Seeds
- Ask for 15 Mining Stories
- Place a Telegraph Station in Prospect Falls
- Upgrade the Telegraph Station on your Homestead
Rewards: 600 XP, Fruit Ready Boost, 3 Sagaro Cacti
- Ask for 20 Telegram Requests
- Fully Upgrade the Telegraph Station on your Homestead
- Collect a Mega Reward from a Telegraph Station
Rewards: 1,000 coins, Beef Jerky, 3 Spice Bushes
Prospect Falls Goals:
- Place the Telegraph Station in Prospect Falls
- Mine 5 Times in Prospect Falls
- Complete first Phase of Telegraph Station in Prospect Falls
Rewards: 300 XP, 5 Grub, 3 Copper Cows
- Place 5 Decorations for Prospect Falls
- Ask for 15 Letters from Home
- Upgrade the Telegraph Station in Prospect Falls
Rewards: 600 XP, 15 Grub, 3 Gold Nuggets
Juice It Up
- Ask for 20 Frontier Batteries
- Craft 5 Pickaxes in Prospect Falls
- Fully upgrade the Telegraph Station in Prospect Falls
Rewards: 1,000 XP, 30 Grub, Gold Generator decoration
Once you've fully upgraded the Telegraph Stations, you can collect a daily bonus from them as you do other buildings. This works on a cycle, giving you better and better prizes for each day in a row you collect those daily bonuses. The prizes vary from crops to major boosts, cakes and saloon drinks. Even if you've stopped playing Pioneer Trail multiple times per day, at least remember to collect from your Telegraph Stations so you don't lose out on this streak!
[Via and image credit: Zynga]
What do you think of the Telegraph feature in Pioneer Trail thus far? Will you build one on both of your "lands," or do you have too many other projects to work on right now? Sound off in the comments.