Draw My Thing has been available on Facebook for over a year now, offering players an incredibly fun version of Pictionary that can be played with friends or strangers alike. Now, the game has gone mobile in the form of "Draw Something," and is available on both the Android and iOS platforms for free.
Draw Something offers the same gameplay as Draw My Thing, allowing you to start multiple games at once, taking turns choosing from three words (with varying difficulty levels) that you can draw for your opponent. The game's asynchronous multiplayer allows your opponent to take their time in responding, and you'll simply go back and forth drawing pictures and guessing what it is the other person has drawn (using a limited selection of letter tiles as a clue).
As of this writing, there doesn't appear to be a way to play cross-platform between mobile and Facebook, but cross-platform play between iOS and Android is indeed possible. There's also an ad-free version of the game available on both platforms for a buck, if you're out to support OMGPop's efforts. These paid versions also give you a selection of extra words to draw, that wouldn't be available in the free version.
Click here to download Draw Something on Android --->
Click here to download Draw Something on iOS --->
Are you a fan of Draw My Thing on Facebook? Will you try Draw Something on mobile? What do you think of OMGPop's simple take on Pictionary? Sound off in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022