Draw My Thing has been available on Facebook for over a year now, offering players an incredibly fun version of Pictionary that can be played with friends or strangers alike. Now, the game has gone mobile in the form of "Draw Something," and is available on both the Android and iOS platforms for free.
Draw Something offers the same gameplay as Draw My Thing, allowing you to start multiple games at once, taking turns choosing from three words (with varying difficulty levels) that you can draw for your opponent. The game's asynchronous multiplayer allows your opponent to take their time in responding, and you'll simply go back and forth drawing pictures and guessing what it is the other person has drawn (using a limited selection of letter tiles as a clue).
As of this writing, there doesn't appear to be a way to play cross-platform between mobile and Facebook, but cross-platform play between iOS and Android is indeed possible. There's also an ad-free version of the game available on both platforms for a buck, if you're out to support OMGPop's efforts. These paid versions also give you a selection of extra words to draw, that wouldn't be available in the free version.
Click here to download Draw Something on Android --->
Click here to download Draw Something on iOS --->
Are you a fan of Draw My Thing on Facebook? Will you try Draw Something on mobile? What do you think of OMGPop's simple take on Pictionary? Sound off in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses