CityVille Japanese Embassy: Collect new stamps for new items
As you collect Passport Stamps (these can be earned by asking friends to send them to you, purchasing them with City Cash or harvesting plane and shipping routes), you'll be able to use them to earn six different items. The items themselves are also available for City Cash, if you'd rather skip collecting the stamps altogether. Here's the lineup of available prizes:
- 27 Passport Stamps - Koi Wind Catchers decoration
- 54 Passport Stamps - Hoshi Gate decoration
- 60 Passport Stamps - Washitsu Home
- 75 Passport Stamps - Electronics Business
- 150 Passport Stamps - Chiyo Center community building
- 165 Passport Stamps - Tokyo Highrise
Remember, there are still three countries yet to be released in this Embassy feature, with each looking to offer even more items for your city. We'll make sure to let you know what those items are as we learn more, so stay tuned!
What do you think of the prizes in the Japanese Embassy feature? Will you save up your stamps for any of them, or will you just purchase items with City Cash instead? Sound off in the comments.