While fan feedback is (usually) appreciated by Facebook game developers, most will ultimately go un-acted upon, as fans may have to wait weeks or months for features they want to appear in their favorite Facebook games. PopCap is set to change that, at least a bit, this week, as it's throwing a "Monumental Decision" event in Zuma Blitz, in which players will have the chance to directly impact the future of the "Spirit animal Monument" feature within the game.
From now until Monday at 9AM Pacific, players can login to Zuma Blitz and click on a banner at the top or bottom of the game to vote for their favorite animal. Your options are Rabbit, Eagle or Snake, and the winner of this poll will end up becoming the next Spirit Animal Monument in the game.
If you have a particular love for one of these three animals, you can vote more than once to try and move your choice into the top spot. Just remember to do so quickly, as the voting process will end next Monday. Who knows? If fans respond positively to this personal impact on the game, maybe PopCap will allow us the chance to change more in Zuma Blitz in the future! The possibilities are endless!
Do you appreciate when developers listen to fan feedback about their games, or do you trust developers to do what's best for fans regardless? Which of the three animals will you vote for in this Monumental Decision event? Sound off in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Delivery room camera captures dad breaking down after ‘scariest sil…
- Oblivious UPS driver hilariously interrupts wife’s online shopping pra…
- 3 mascaras under $10 that give you super full, fluffy lashes
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023