War and peace, economic recessions, that little red telephone --it's enough to make a commander-in-chief's head spin. But when the president isn't toiling away at 1600 Pennsylvania, ever wonder where he travels to unwind? With the help of our partners at Realtor.com, we tracked down five of the most eclectic properties on the market where presidents past absconded for a breather. From an ousted president's tropical refuge in San Clemente, to the pre-Camp David era fishing retreat of presidential royalty, we highlight some of the most storied (and revealing) presidential getaways on the market today. Get to know your presidents better in the gallery below.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Do you spend enough on groceries to make an annual fee worth it?
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- 7 Cards With Ridiculous Cash Back
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program