As the housing market rides out the foreclosure flood, home prices continue to slide and interest rates hover at record lows. Those two factors have ratcheted up home affordability to a nearly unprecedented level. In fact, the National Association of Home Builders announced Thursday that affordability just hit a 20-year high.
Recognizing what very well may be once-in-a-lifetime deals, house hunters surely are making good use of listing search engines to home in on great buys. By using Realtor.com's most-searched markets list, we thought we'd bring you the places that they are gravitating towards most. Click through our gallery to see mouthwatering homes in the 10 cities that are hogging all the attention.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, get $200 fast with this top card
- Say goodbye to debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Results are in: Best cards of 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program