PuzzleSocial's Crosswords game on Facebook has hit the 100K monthly player mark, the company announced in a statement today. Crossword puzzles are still few and far between in the social gaming sphere, and it's clear that a portion of this audience is ready to put their wordsmithing skills to the test. Crosswords also seems to be continuing its upward trajectory, according to AppData, logging 120K monthly users today.
When a social game reaches 100K, some say it has officially reached 'critical mass' -- and has a solid chance of survival on the social network. And that may be the case for this game (at least, until Zynga releases its own crossword game and uses its powerful marketing machine to blow this one away).
Read our interview with PuzzleSocial CEO Jeb Balise >
Play Crosswords by PuzzleSocial on Facebook >
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 9 Prime Day deals on CeraVe’s best-selling skin care products
- 5 deliciously awesome twists on classic apple pie
- This top-rated ‘guac-lock’ container will keep guacamole fresh for up …
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Do You Know the Fastest Way to Pay Off Credit Card Debt?
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card