PuzzleSocial's Crosswords game on Facebook has hit the 100K monthly player mark, the company announced in a statement today. Crossword puzzles are still few and far between in the social gaming sphere, and it's clear that a portion of this audience is ready to put their wordsmithing skills to the test. Crosswords also seems to be continuing its upward trajectory, according to AppData, logging 120K monthly users today.
When a social game reaches 100K, some say it has officially reached 'critical mass' -- and has a solid chance of survival on the social network. And that may be the case for this game (at least, until Zynga releases its own crossword game and uses its powerful marketing machine to blow this one away).
Read our interview with PuzzleSocial CEO Jeb Balise >
Play Crosswords by PuzzleSocial on Facebook >
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Poignant Photos Of Queen Elizabeth's Funeral That Will Go Down In H…
- Chicago Fire Star Taylor Kinney Had A Surprising Upbringing That Most …
- The Truth Behind Jeffrey Dahmer’s Brutal Fate In Prison Is Revealed
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2022: How to Maximize Your Savings
- This perfectly ‘cozy’ (and affordable!) teddy fleece jacket will ke…
- More than 12,000 Amazon shoppers swear by Crockpot’s electric lunch bo…
- These $22 packing cubes are how I get away with only bringing a carry-…
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation