As part of CityVille's Valentine's Day extravaganza, you can now earn a bonus on all Zynga Game Cards you redeem in the game. From now until February 14 (Valentine's Day proper), each Zynga Game Card or eCard redeemed into CityVille will give you 30% extra City Cash.
Be wary of Zynga's terminology here however. While it may say you're receiving a 30% sale on your City Cash purchase, all of the money you spent on a Game Card will be redeemed. You'll simply receive a bonus of 30% extra City Cash for your time. That is, if you redeemed a cad worth $10, it would be as though your card was worth $13 instead.
Remember, this sale will only last for a limited time, and is likely to be joined by similar sales in other games. Keep an eye on all of your favorite Zynga games this weekend and until Valentine's Day itself to make sure you don't miss out on a great deal or bonus!
Check out the rest of our Valentine's Day coverage right here.
What do you think of this City Cash bonus? Will you purchase a Zynga Game Card to receive the 30% extra City Cash this week? Sound off in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!