British chef, restaurateur and television personality Gordon Ramsay is officially crossing the pond, having just snagged a $6.75 million luxury mansion in Los Angeles, Calif.
The famously hot-tempered "Hell's Kitchen" and "MasterChef" star's new 7,413-square-foot home is located in the prestigious guard-gated compound of Bel Air Crest. The stunning mansion sits on a one-acre lot and boasts remarkable canyon, city and ocean views. It was built in 2003, designed by award-winning "starchitect" Ken Ungar and features five bedrooms, six bathrooms, generous living spaces, a swimming pool and a state-of-the-art luxury kitchen (naturally).
Given Ramsay's current line-up of U.S.-based projects, the move is actually a natural one. "MasterChef," filmed in Los Angeles, will soon be kicking off its long-awaited third season. Plus, with Ramsay having just started filming episodes of his new reality television show, "Hotel Hell," at New York's Cambridge Hotel, it makes perfect sense for him to establish a home base in the United States.
In addition to his rapidly expanding television career, Ramsay will also be launching his new restaurant, Gordon Ramsay Steak, in the Paris Las Vegas Resort in Nevada this spring. On top of developing and selling his new line of Kmart kitchen products (in stores now!), we wonder when he even had the time to go house-hunting.
See more images of Ramsay's new digs below. Here's hoping that some California sunshine and some down time by that new infinity pool of his will put him in a better mood.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program