The mid-century-styled home of the late President Gerald R. Ford and his wife is up for sale for $1.699 million, a Realtor announced today.
The 6,316-square-foot estate in Palm Desert looks over the 13th fairway of the Thunderbird Country Club, and served as the California retreat for the couple after leaving they left the White House, according to Realtor Nelda Linsk of HK Lane Real Estate.
Former First Lady Betty Ford died last year, at the age of 93. President Ford passed away Dec. 26, 2006 at the age of 93.
Read the full story at the Palm Desert Patch.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- Fly Practically Free With These 5 Travel Cards
- Best Credit Cards of 2021. We did the research. Find a better card now
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program