Buy this newly-listed apartment, and it may just be the best you ever had.
Drake, the rapper and Grammy-nominated recording artist who currently holds the spot for #1 rap album in America, has just put not one, but two, of his Miami apartments on the market. The side-by-side units, 4906 and 4905 in the Marquis Residences, both boast 20-foot-high ceilings with waterfront views, glass walls and marble staircases, and can be combined as a single apartment to create 5,475 square feet of living space. The total asking price? $2.5 million (the larger 4906 is selling for $1.9 million, while 4905 is priced at $599,000).
"Both units are just stunning," says listing agent Jill Hertzberg. "Everything is state-of-the-art, from the kitchen with oversized Viking appliances, to the two-story, soaring living rooms -- mesmerizing views."
Plus, according to Coldwell Banker, the apartments are located in one of Miami's most "elegant" buildings on Biscayne Boulevard, featuring A-list amenities such as a spa and fitness center, an open-air sky pool deck, state of the art meeting room facilities and private elevators.
Not that any of this is shocking, coming from a man who waxes lyrical (literally) about his wealth in songs like "Successful" ("They be starin' at the money / I get it, I live it, to me there's nothing realer") and who ranked 11th in Forbes' 2011 "Hip Hop Cash Kings" list, with $11 million to his name from record sales, tours and endorsement deals with Sprite and Kodak. Oh, and did we mention he's only 25 years old?
Not bad, coming from a B-grade teen acting career in which he starred as Jimmy in "Degrassi: The Next Generation," a character who was shot and consequently paralyzed for the rest of the series.
Coldwell Banker has both listings (4906 and 4905).
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Do You Know the Fastest Way to Pay Off Credit Card Debt?
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program