You can keep all the shiny white condos and McMansions sweeping Atlanta, because this regal yet classic property embodies everything that we love about real estate.
Set on over 10 acres and nestled amongst a forest of trees in Tuxedo Park, the $14.9 million 'Rhododendrun Hall' in Atlanta, Ga., is the furthest you could possibly get from your standard contemporary. Without sacrificing luxury (don't worry, city rats: you still get state-of-the art amenities -- an in-home gym, a theater and a swimming pool) this unique estate channels Old World elegance, from antique hardwood detailing, to soaring cathedral ceilings and wood-burning fireplaces. We love the rich, bold colors throughout. See for yourself.
It's no surprise that this 11-bedroom, 10-bathroom home is considered one of the "finest estates ever available" in Atlanta. One look at all that luscious green grass and those gorgeously leafy trees and we were done for ... or maybe it's just because we're from New York.
Mark Bhaggan from Sotheby's International Realty has the listing.
Click on the images below to see more homes for sale in Atlanta, Ga.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Do you spend enough on groceries to make an annual fee worth it?
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- 7 Cards With Ridiculous Cash Back
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program