You can keep all the shiny white condos and McMansions sweeping Atlanta, because this regal yet classic property embodies everything that we love about real estate.
Set on over 10 acres and nestled amongst a forest of trees in Tuxedo Park, the $14.9 million 'Rhododendrun Hall' in Atlanta, Ga., is the furthest you could possibly get from your standard contemporary. Without sacrificing luxury (don't worry, city rats: you still get state-of-the art amenities -- an in-home gym, a theater and a swimming pool) this unique estate channels Old World elegance, from antique hardwood detailing, to soaring cathedral ceilings and wood-burning fireplaces. We love the rich, bold colors throughout. See for yourself.
It's no surprise that this 11-bedroom, 10-bathroom home is considered one of the "finest estates ever available" in Atlanta. One look at all that luscious green grass and those gorgeously leafy trees and we were done for ... or maybe it's just because we're from New York.
Mark Bhaggan from Sotheby's International Realty has the listing.
Click on the images below to see more homes for sale in Atlanta, Ga.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold