WOLFEBORO, N.H. -- If Mitt Romney gets his wish, the ranks of presidential retreats that include Crawford, Texas, and Rancho del Cielo near Santa Barbara, Calif., could soon be joined by Wolfeboro, N.H.
Big change could be coming to the rustic but affluent lakeside resort town on Lake Winnipesaukee (pictured above) if front-runner Romney becomes Republican nominee Romney, and ultimately President Romney after the November 2012 election.
Residents are already bracing for the good, the bad and the ugly that could accompany a "Northern White House."
The Romney's summer house on New Hampshire's largest lake (pictured below) is a three-story, six-bedroom, 5,400-square-foot contemporary home set on an 11-acre lot with a wide water frontage and estimated value of about $10 million.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold