While many of Empires & Allies' units may focus on the latest and greats in technology and military advancement, Zynga has decided to take a trip back in time - way back in time - to pay tribute to the American Civil War. You'll be able to choose from units representing both the North and South (Union and Confederate) armies, and some classic military units like submarines and a classic battleship.
Many of these items require you to be at least Level 25, while the individual Union Infantry soldier requires you to be Level 50. Interestingly, the Confederate solider only requires Level 25, but this is likely due to the fact that the Union solider comes with 350 points, while the Confederate option only has 210. Other units include the HL Hunley Submarine with 400 points and a Monitor Battleship with 340 points.
One additional item is the Civil War Infantry Battlefield, which costs 10 Empire Points. All of these items will be available for the next 11 days, so while you're not exactly being rushed to purchase any of these, you won't want to delay very long either. If additional items launch in the Civil War Re-Enactment theme, we'll make sure to let you know.
What do you think of these Civil War Re-Enactment items? Will you splurge on the Infantry Battlefield? Sound off in the comments.
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Refi rates at 1.979% APR. Do you qualify?
- How Much Money Are People REALLY Getting From Reverse Mortgages?
- These refi rates won't last forever–Act now!
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance