Expensive ranch properties aren't exactly breaking news these days, but we think the newly-listed Broken O Ranch in Augusta, Mont., is an exception.
To begin with, the ranch is priced at a whopping $132.5 million. Let's just get that out of the way.
Secondly, the sprawling property is situated in one of the state's most scenic locations, just east of the stunning Rocky Mountain Front and 35 miles west of Great Falls. The Broken O Ranch covers an incredible 123,000 acres over three Montana counties, and with more than 20 miles of the Sun River flowing through the property, offers exceptional fishing for brown and rainbow trout and hunting of antelope, whitetail and mule deer.
If you're not into hunting, hiking, fishing or nature in general, that's fine too. Because the ranch features a beautiful 10,000-square-foot main house with an indoor swimming pool. From the comfort of Broken O's luxurious main house you are offered stunning panoramas of the winding Sun River and majestic Rockies, so you can still enjoy the great outdoors while sipping on a cocktail or two.
What else does $132.5 million buy you? The Broken O Ranch also comes part and parcel with 4,500-head of cattle, and 13,000 acres of irrigated farmland (the largest irrigated farm in the state) that produces about 25,000 tons of alfalfa hay and 700,000 bushels of small grain crops annually.
Michael Swan of Bates Sanders Swan Land Company has the listing.
See more Houses of the Dayon AOL Real Estate.
Got a tip for House of the Day? Know of an exceptional or unusual property currently listed for sale? Please email email@example.com with your suggestions and be sure to include links to listing details and photos. (Due to the volume of response, we unfortunately are unable to reply to each submission.)
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program