If your fleet in Empires & Allies is looking a bit bare, or you're finding yourself struggling in naval combat against enemies both real and story based, you might want to take a look at the eight ships being made available the "Future Fleet Week" event within the game.
This event brings eight ships to the store, with four pairs of regular and elite models of the same basic designs:
Advanced USS Enterprise
Advanced HMS Hood
The regular versions of these ships range in power from 300 - 350 points, while the elite versions will cause most enemies to tremble with stats ranging from 520 - 640 points. Just keep in mind that you'll need to be a high-level player to actually be able to access these elite ships, as all are locked until you reach Level 50. Having that much firepower in your arsenal would likely be worth it, however, so if you're only a couple of levels away from 50, it's worth rushing to see if you can snag one or more of these elite ships before they leave the store.
Speaking of, you'll have just about two weeks to go shopping for these ships in the store, so clear out some room in your waters and go shopping soon!
What do you think of these elite naval units? Are you planning on purchasing one specific ship of the eight, or will you try to purchase as many as you can afford? Sound off in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Nikki and Brie Bella share their must-have mom gear ahead of Mother…
- There are so many cute tie-dye joggers on sale for cheap at Nordstrom …
- These geometric wine glasses will make even Trader Joe’s wine feel fan…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!