Parabens are added to a variety of skin care, hair, makeup and bath products to preserve their shelf life and prevent the growth of bacteria. However, in recent years, studies have suggested that parabens affect our hormones and health and are turning up in our water supply. Millions of Americans apply body lotions and bathe with products containing parabens, so you can only imagine the massive amounts of parabens floating down our drains and into the water. We also ingest parabens that are added to lipsticks and balms with each sip of a drink or bite of food.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, get $200 fast with this top card
- Say goodbye to debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Results are in: Best cards of 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program