Let's face it: Lavish living and celebrity go hand in hand. Rarely will you find a property owned by an A-lister (or even B-lister) for less than a few million big ones. But -- in most cases -- these jaw-dropping price tags really do translate into a level of luxury unrivaled by any others, except those of certain business magnates.
From Oprah's swanky Chicago co-op, to President Obama's former summer retreat in Martha's Vineyard, to David Spade's luxurious Malibu beach house, the celebrity homes we've thrown together in this weekend's gallery are no exception to the rule of thumb that "rich and famous" equals truly mind-blowing houses.
Click through our gallery to see some of the most beautiful homes owned or connected to celebrities.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program