Let's face it: Lavish living and celebrity go hand in hand. Rarely will you find a property owned by an A-lister (or even B-lister) for less than a few million big ones. But -- in most cases -- these jaw-dropping price tags really do translate into a level of luxury unrivaled by any others, except those of certain business magnates.
From Oprah's swanky Chicago co-op, to President Obama's former summer retreat in Martha's Vineyard, to David Spade's luxurious Malibu beach house, the celebrity homes we've thrown together in this weekend's gallery are no exception to the rule of thumb that "rich and famous" equals truly mind-blowing houses.
Click through our gallery to see some of the most beautiful homes owned or connected to celebrities.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold