Daily Roundup: Today's Top Stories
At The Motley Fool, we know our readers like to be informed. Here's a quick look at today's most relevant financial news, boiled down to what you need to know. In today's video, we cover the following:
- Rumors heat up about Apple (NAS: AAPL) reportedly looking to purchase an Israel-based chip maker.
- Diamond Foods (NAS: DMND) missed the deadline for filing its first-quarter earnings, which will delay its plan to buy Pringles from Procter & Gamble.
The government's upcoming antitrust lawsuit concerning AT&T's (NYS: T) proposed purchase of T-Mobile has been delayed.
So there you have it -- the top financial stories of the day. If you're interested in getting all the news and commentary on these stocks, sign up for My Watchlist -- it's free!
- Add AT&T to My Watchlist.
- Add Procter & Gamble to My Watchlist.
- Add Diamond Foods to My Watchlist.
- Add Dish Network to My Watchlist.
- Add Apple to My Watchlist.
At the time this article was published Fool contributor Tamara Rutter does not own any positions in the stocks mentioned here. Follow her on Twitter for more Foolish news @TamaraRutter. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple. Motley Fool newsletter services have recommended buying shares of Apple and Procter & Gamble, as well as creating a bull call spread position in Apple. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2011 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.