Brad Pitt's house in Malibu, Calif., was withdrawn from the market, according to the MLS. In the world of celebrity real estate deals, this generally happens when the seller has reeled in a buyer and the ink on the deal is just about dry. So far, there's been no recorded sale, but since a moving company was spotted at the house, removing its contents, our radar says the deal is all but done.
For the record, listing agent Ellen Francisco of Coldwell Banker Malibu says Pitt's house was not sold. Her office received a request from the business manager asking that the listing be withdrawn. You say "to-ma-to," I say "to-mah-to." A house is not legally sold until escrow closes. That, or she's right and I'm not.
Pitt's house, listed at $13.75 million, came on the market in August. It has four bedrooms in 4,088 square feet and sits on 1.26 acres atop an ocean view bluff.
See the full story on The Huffington Post Los Angeles.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program