Brad Pitt's house in Malibu, Calif., was withdrawn from the market, according to the MLS. In the world of celebrity real estate deals, this generally happens when the seller has reeled in a buyer and the ink on the deal is just about dry. So far, there's been no recorded sale, but since a moving company was spotted at the house, removing its contents, our radar says the deal is all but done.
For the record, listing agent Ellen Francisco of Coldwell Banker Malibu says Pitt's house was not sold. Her office received a request from the business manager asking that the listing be withdrawn. You say "to-ma-to," I say "to-mah-to." A house is not legally sold until escrow closes. That, or she's right and I'm not.
Pitt's house, listed at $13.75 million, came on the market in August. It has four bedrooms in 4,088 square feet and sits on 1.26 acres atop an ocean view bluff.
See the full story on The Huffington Post Los Angeles.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold