With the U.S. government's push to attract more foreign real estate investors, it comes as no surprise that they are swiftly snapping up some of the country's best properties -- including a National Historic Landmark.
Canadian hotel and resort company, Skyline International Development Inc., has just landed the historic Arcade in downtown Cleveland for a little under $7.7 million, Cleveland.com reports. Skyline snapped up the landmark property at the minimum bidding price during a foreclosure auction today.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold