With the U.S. government's push to attract more foreign real estate investors, it comes as no surprise that they are swiftly snapping up some of the country's best properties -- including a National Historic Landmark.
Canadian hotel and resort company, Skyline International Development Inc., has just landed the historic Arcade in downtown Cleveland for a little under $7.7 million, Cleveland.com reports. Skyline snapped up the landmark property at the minimum bidding price during a foreclosure auction today.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- Fly Practically Free With These 5 Travel Cards
- Best Credit Cards of 2021. We did the research. Find a better card now
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program