Back in October, Square Enix and DeNA announced that a social Final Fantasy game was in the works, but revealed few details. At a press conference in Tokyo today, the duo announced that the game, called Final Fantasy Brigade, will go into closed beta in mid-December and will launch to the public in late December on the Mobage social gaming platform in Japan.
In Final Fantasy Brigade, each player will take command of an airship and explore "the Final Fantasy universe," by joining up with friends to complete quests and earn experience points. The game will be very Final Fantasy in nature, and will include things like magic crystals, monsters and special abilities. You will also be able to go head-to-head against friends, and see who has the one airship posse to rule them all.
Final Fantasy Brigade: Will it be a hit or a flop? Sound off in the comments below.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Creative Yule log recipes from TikTok
- This is the fragrance that tons of women in Paris are wearing, accordi…
- Mom looks inside 5-year-old’s L.O.L. Surprise case and mysteriously di…
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now