Santa Claus had an accident as he descended by rope into the food court of Florida's Palm Beach Gardens mall. His fake beard became tangled in the rappelling gear, reports the Miami Herald, and for a wrenchingly long time he wriggled furiously to free himself. To distract the crowd, an assistant below led them in a rousing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." When Santa finally landed, he ripped off the tangled facial hair, told the children that he was actually an elf, and fled.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Do you spend enough on groceries to make an annual fee worth it?
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- 7 Cards With Ridiculous Cash Back
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program