There's no shortage of luxury homes heralded for their "uninterrupted vistas," "sweeping panoramas" or whatever other fancy phrase a home's Realtor cooks up to try and communicate that his listing has pretty surroundings.
It's not all bull honkie: Many of these homes do offer stunning views. But their beauty typically revolves around one scenic element -- say, mountains, coastline or pastures. Rarely, do they have multiple features that are each others' aesthetic equals.
That's what makes this well-appointed brick mansion in San Francisco's Presidio Heights special. Through its windows and expansive glass-walled deck, you can view the roller coaster hills of Fog City, the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay and distant mountains -- the same landscape that the chimps and gorillas from "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" escaped to. The vistas, as diverse as they are, are truly "jaw-dropping."
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.979% APR (15 yr)
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- Little-Known VA Option Could Save Veterans Thousands
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 4 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- Pay No Interest Until 2022 With A Better Credit Card
- Getting approved for 1 of these cards means you have excellent credit
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program