There's no shortage of luxury homes heralded for their "uninterrupted vistas," "sweeping panoramas" or whatever other fancy phrase a home's Realtor cooks up to try and communicate that his listing has pretty surroundings.
It's not all bull honkie: Many of these homes do offer stunning views. But their beauty typically revolves around one scenic element -- say, mountains, coastline or pastures. Rarely, do they have multiple features that are each others' aesthetic equals.
That's what makes this well-appointed brick mansion in San Francisco's Presidio Heights special. Through its windows and expansive glass-walled deck, you can view the roller coaster hills of Fog City, the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay and distant mountains -- the same landscape that the chimps and gorillas from "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" escaped to. The vistas, as diverse as they are, are truly "jaw-dropping."
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold